Blood screenings provide a comprehensive evaluation of a general health status for patients. Patients expect personalized care, tailored medications and thoughtful oversight. A blood chemistry screen is commonly used as an initial test to indicate potential health problems in patients. Our laboratory partners’ testing panels give a detailed analysis of any disease markers, nutrients and waste products in the blood, as well as how various organs are functioning.
- We offer:
- Training for your staff on application of the program
- Working hand and hand to ensure maximum benefits
- Answering any questions from staff, physicians, or patients
- Ensuring your practice has every question answered and is always kept abreast of new information and updates
- Informing and training your staff on new testing benefits and technologies as they evolve