Compounding pharmaceuticals is the art and science of preparing a personalized medication for the patient. Compound medications are “made from scratch” individual ingredients that are mixed together in the exact strength and dosage form required by the physician.
- Compounding provides patients with a multi-modal treatment approach, which is not only effective but also created by a pharmacist specifically for each patient and their symptoms.
- Compounding provides patients with high quality pharmaceutical grade medications in a pump bottle that are of cosmetic grade for easy use and application.
- Facilitate the pharmacists’ ability to serve each patients unique needs.
- Quick turnaround time (24-48 hours)
- Maximum insurance coverage